The judges will use these categories as they fill out the grading rubric. Websites with the highest average score win. Winners will be announced on February 24, 2023.
Read these rules before submitting your nominations:
- The website must reflect a small or solo law firm.
- Past Lawyerist Best Law Firm Website winners are ineligible to win.
- Websites that don’t align with the above grading categories will be omitted.
- If you submit your website multiple times, we have the right to pull your submission.
- If the website has a low GTmetrix score, it will automatically be omitted from the competition.
Are you looking to spruce up your website?
Take a look at the 2022 Best Law Firm Website winners to find inspiration. Or, check out our Guide to Law Firm Website Design to learn how to enhance your website and drive traffic to your page.
Last updated January 20th, 2023